Tea Party Nation Forum (15,091)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LIVID MIKE LEE UNLOADS ON JOHN BOEHNER FOR CALLING CRUZ ‘LUCIFER’ — [AUDIO]

THIS ONE DESERVES ITS OWN THREAD.... LIVID MIKE LEE UNLOADS ON JOHN BOEHNER FOR CALLING CRUZ ‘LUCIFER’ — [AUDIO] Posted by The Right Scoo…

Started by BLADES

5 18 hours ago
Reply by BLADES

Convention of States to amend the Constitution

Mark Levin was on Hannity's show recently discussing his new book, "Freedom Amendments". it will run again tonight Sun 8/18, at 6:00PM. Try…

Started by Nevadastu

496 20 hours ago
Reply by BLADES

Ted Cruz Just Named Carly Fiorina as his V.P.

In a brilliant move to promote women's votes and to stimulate excitement in the voter base, Ted Cruz is expected to name Carly Fiorina as h…

Started by Scot Sheely

22 22 hours ago
Reply by mgaedeke

Trump-Clinton Now Virtually Tied, and Trump's Record-Setting Vote Totals

Two important pieces of news have come out today: One, the respected George Washington University Battleground Poll now has Trump virtually…

Started by Mike Griffith

11 23 hours ago
Reply by Mike Griffith

THE FNC SUPER PACK FOR TRUMP IS HELL BENT ON ELECTING TRUMP WHO SEEMS TO BE IN THE EARLY STAGES OF DEMENTIA AND TOTALLY UNCONTROLABLE

Fareed Zakaria SLAMS Trump’s rambling foreign policy speech as inco... Apr 27, 2016 8:44 PM | 171 Comments CNN’s Fareed Zakaria listed o…

Started by Dominga

9 yesterday
Reply by Dominga

TRUMP THE LIAR is RUNNING FOR LIAR & CHIEF AS AMERICA & SUPREME COURT HANGS IN THE BALANCE & 2016 ELECTION UPDATES

RNC IS NOW SPEAKING OF A CONTESTED   CONVENTION... TRUMP IS DOIMG WHAT ALL LIARS DO...CALLING OTHERS LIARS .." LYIN TED"...HE IS THE P.T BA…

Started by Dominga

1410 yesterday
Reply by Dominga

In Indiana, McConnell Allies Move to Block “Another Cruz”

In Indiana, McConnell Allies Move to Block “Another Cruz”   Marlin Stutzman viewed as a “potential troublemaker … much like Cruz”   Appare…

Started by Mitchell A. Meana

0 yesterday

Your beliefs are not welcome in the GOP.

Democrats and the left have an ideological purity test.  Any ideas that are not party approved, are not allowed.  The difference betwe…

Started by Judson Phillips

352 yesterday
Reply by BLADES

Sheriff Candidate Needs Your Help!

I come to you with an empty hand and an open heart. My name is Brice Stewart and I am running for Jackson County, MO Sheriff. I am a Consti…

Started by Brice Stewart

1 yesterday
Reply by BLADES

why is this person still a member ????

Reply by Paul Szemanczky 16 hours ago Fiorina is far too ugly inside and out to even be a lesbian for her paid pimp Rep. Rosa DeLauro (CT-D…

Started by BLADES

0 yesterday

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service