Work From Home

Tea Party Nation Forum (13,451)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Benghazi: The truth

Republicans held Congressional hearings yesterday on the disaster at the Benghazi Consulate that killed four Americans.  If the Republ…

Started by Judson Phillips

2651 yesterday
Reply by Kathryn McEwen

A Great Plan to Replace the EPA

By Alan Caruba   For years now I have been saying that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) must be eliminated and its powers given to…

Started by Alan Caruba

17 yesterday
Reply by Gerald Cleversey, Jr.

Look at This Act of Perfection

Look at the attached photo. This is what I am proud of today. Someone, probably one of us, had the guts to stand up to Obama and his army…

Started by Rob Bachmann

33 on Thursday
Reply by D.B.S.

The Nemesis of Agenda21

By Alan Caruba   Watching left-wing organizations lose their wits denouncing conservatives is always fun and particularly if you know one o…

Started by Alan Caruba

16 on Thursday
Reply by John Wiant

Giant Tea Party Rally in DC in September

I really wanted to organize a Tea Party rally to rival the one that Glenn Beck organized on 9-12-09.  I emailed Glenn Beck in maybe June of…

Started by Randall

1 on Wednesday
Reply by John Wiant

Fleeing violence in Central America?

The Obama inspired invasion of America by children and even more adults continues.  The left wing media and the Democrats continue to…

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Suzanne Curran

Amazing 9/11 commision worried about Cybersecurity in regard to terrorist threats to Cyberspace, but no word from 9/11 commission and borders being wide open and allowing illegals and Terrorist in

This is amazing the 9/11 commission is extremely worried about Al Quida and Cybersecurity.  Link: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-22/

Started by Janet Klien

0 on Wednesday

Could This Become The Death Knell Of Obamacare?

Source Newsmax article;" US Appeals Court Throws Out IRS Rule On Obamacare Subsidies". I think that we can start to see the writing on the…

Started by Mike

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff Waller

The White Washing of the Regime

It was the Watergate cover up that brought Nixon down. But those were different days.  Today it doesn’t matter to liberal Democrats w…

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Pamela Harper

GOP Must Reject Obama’s Blank Check Scam

The recent surge of illegal immigrants from Central America demolishes the notion that America’s borders are secure.  Not by a long shot. …

Started by Harold Hervey

0 on Tuesday

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Sherry A. Phillips

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service