Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Tea Party Nation Forum (13,966)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Iowa Freedom Summit" LIVE TODAY starts 9 am Sat 1/24/15 here's the link

“Iowa Freedom Summit” starts LIVE today Saturday January 24, 2015 at 9 AM Central Time with several 2016 Presidential Contenders.   START T…

Started by Gene

30 yesterday
Reply by Cam Stapel

Sarah Palin and 2016.

The buzz for 2016 has already begun.  The usual suspects are already out there. Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush are already staking out thei…

Started by Judson Phillips

85 yesterday
Reply by letty bromenschenkel

OBAMACARE KILLED MY SON

For the first time in a while, my son came home for the holidays. We have been having a nice few days with everyone together. We got to tal…

Started by Bill Levy

2 yesterday
Reply by Roc29

The Senate is doing something right.

The Unites States Senate is now being run by the Republicans again.   After 8 long years, Harry Reid is reduced to irrelevance.  As t…

27 yesterday
Reply by Carolyn Sue Brannon

Help Stop The Federal Governments Overreach and Destruction of States Constitutional Rights

Reprinted with permission, and I have to agree with the Editor of that site!  Help Stop The Federal Governments Overreach and Destruction…

Started by M

25 on Sunday
Reply by Mangus Colorado

Supreme Court Malfeasance

By Alan Caruba   Over the course of its history the Supreme Court has made some very bad decisions and the decision to declare abortion leg…

Started by Alan Caruba

19 on Sunday
Reply by James William Olmes Rogers

Obama Declares an Amnesty War

By Alan Caruba   The same mindset that could conspire to foist ObamaCare on Americans by deception is at work to do the same thing with an…

Started by Alan Caruba

22 on Sunday
Reply by Mangus Colorado

WHAT DO WE DO IF AN ESTABLISHMENT CANDIDATE GETS THE NOMINATION??

2016 is approaching like a fright train. Can you hear it? Every day, the MSM is telling us who our candidates will be. We already know tha…

Started by Bill Levy

0 on Sunday

Guess which movie wins again?

I’m not much of a movie person.  A movie in the theater costs too much money and far too often it is simply two hours of my life I ca…

24 on Sunday
Reply by Mike Meeks

Has the GOP Even Noticed That Obama’s Mideast Policies Are Deranged?

By Bob Bennett   You certainly couldn't grace Obama's "achievements" in the Middle East with the label "Foreign Policy." In a little over…

Started by BL Bennett

18 on Sunday
Reply by John Wiant

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Buy Gold

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service