Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Tea Party Nation Forum (14,197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Thousand Ways to Die

By Alan Caruba   Does a day go by when we are not warned about something that might do us harm or kill us?   I recently received an email f…

Started by Alan Caruba

4 yesterday
Reply by Jeff Dover

Making a big announcement.

On Monday, someone is making a big announcement.  Actually the announcement is bigger than big for several reasons. It shows initiati…

Started by Judson Phillips

341 yesterday
Reply by ilona Trommler

Where is the outrage?

Where is the outrage? The question is not an unreasonable question, considering the circumstances.  Americans have slipped back into a…

Started by Judson Phillips

34 on Thursday
Reply by Paul R. Bedard

Call your Senate Delegation Today!

Although I generally pay scant attention to the give and take of Congress vs the White House -- figuring they are big enough to fight their…

Started by David Farrar

6 on Thursday
Reply by Gene

Avoiding Hillary Misery

By Alan Caruba   While we endure the daily lies of President Obama, do we really want to have another four to eight years more of Hillary C…

Started by Alan Caruba

23 on Thursday
Reply by Robert N. Schick

Prominent Communist Leaders Hold Conference ..... Tea Party Tests Public Reaction

Prominent Communist Leaders Hold Conference Tea Party Tests Public Reaction While Barack Hussein Obama and Raul Castro were meeting in Pan…

Started by Lance Thate

14 on Thursday
Reply by Linny Redd

The Climate Change War Heats Up

By Alan Caruba   There is so much at stake for the charlatans that have foisted the failed “global warming” hoax, followed by the equally d…

Started by Alan Caruba

13 on Wednesday
Reply by erich brock

A question from college bound socioeconomically challenged students in Houston, TX

Dear Tea Party Nation, I have encouraged the students I volunteer with in Houston, Texas to learn about all opinions related to our federa…

Started by SenatorFairley

6 on Wednesday
Reply by SenatorFairley

A Warning To Washington

The animosity is growing throughout America. Tensions are reaching an all time high in the atmosphere outside the beltway of Washingt…

Started by Nick Short

49 on Wednesday
Reply by willie maddox

The Last Straw "Impeachment"

THE LAST STRAW “IMPEACHMENT”  When a coalescence of the will of the people, for many are not yet citizens, sufficiently informed to partici…

Started by Don Davison

0 on Wednesday

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service