Work From Home

Tea Party Nation Forum (13,714)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who will STOP WOTUS Totalitarianism ???

Who will STOP WOTUS Totalitarianism ???????? NACD Expresses Concerns on “Waters of the U.S.” Proposed Rule http://www.nacdnet.org/news/ne

Started by tony newbill

0 13 hours ago

It's Election Season - Where Is ObamaCare??

Okay, maybe it's just me, but I've watch a number of campaign ads this season. I have seen so many that I could act them out with my dog, l…

Started by Rob Bachmann

7 16 hours ago
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

Making It Easy to Predict the Next Financial Crisis

By Alan Caruba   It is a cliché, but true, that history repeats itself. This is largely due to the failure of each new generation to learn…

Started by Alan Caruba

6 yesterday
Reply by Carolyn Hamilton

THIS IS HOW WE KEEP MONEY OUT OF THE LIBERALS HANDS!!!

https://adblockplus.org/ When you are online, you no doubt have noticed the banner ads and pop ups that accompany you whereever you surf.…

Started by Rob Bachmann

0 yesterday

It is time for a conservative win.

The verdict is in.    Hope and change is a complete train wreck.  It is a total and unmitigated disaster.  Despite the best efforts of…

Started by Judson Phillips

27 yesterday
Reply by John Wiant

The Eligibility Issue

The left likes to call it the “birther” issue.   The term birther is used as a derisive term by the left, much as truther is.   Of cou…

15262 yesterday
Reply by Diogenes

One week

In one week, America will make a momentous decision.   This nation seems poised to turn away from the Party of Treason and give the Re…

18 yesterday
Reply by Mangus Colorado

Obama's Amnesty Travesty

By Alan Caruba   People really need to read the U.S. Constitution. It says, “All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Con…

Started by Alan Caruba

17 yesterday
Reply by Steve Merkel

Mitch McConnell makes it crystal clear: I HAVE NO REAL PLANS TO REPEAL OBAMACARE

Is there a reason the Tea Party Nation should endorse McConnell and the GOP.  Please read this link, apparently Senator McConnell has taken…

Started by Janet Klien

3 yesterday
Reply by Nancy

Election theft right before our eyes.

How do the Democrats save themselves in an election that is looking for them more and more like Custer’s last stand?   They steal it.…

26 yesterday
Reply by tony newbill

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service