Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

The Patriot Privacy Kit

Tea Party Nation Forum (14,132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Media Wants Us To Believe Conservatives Can't Win

In the wake of Ted Cruz’s announcement of his run for the presidency in 2016, I went to Fox News, the “Karl Rove” network, hoping to read…

Started by Jeff Dover

45 7 hours ago
Reply by Karen

Why Ted Cruz matters

Today Ted Cruz, the fiery Texas Senator will announce he is running for President. Technically, he announced that at Midnight on his T…

Started by Judson Phillips

204 9 hours ago
Reply by Jeff B. Willis

Defending The Indefensible Bowe Bergdahl

“The U.S. Army is the biggest joke the world has to laugh at. It is the army of liars, backstabbers, fools and bullies. I am ashamed to be…

Started by Nick Short

10 9 hours ago
Reply by Herrmann Glockler

GOP hypocrisy again

Leave it to the Republican Party to once again show their hypocrisy.  There are some really great Republicans who do believe in the…

29 9 hours ago
Reply by tony newbill

Terrifying the Republican Establishment

By Alan Caruba   Would you vote for a man who openly says he would repeal ObamaCare?   Would you vote for a man who openly says he favors a…

Started by Alan Caruba

0 11 hours ago

Moral, fiscal and ethical accountability is a two way street.

I am seriously fed up with the entire California Republican climate.  It stands for nothing except as a minnow filled pond preyed upon by v…

Started by Tea Party California Council

14 yesterday
Reply by Juan Pablo

The Ted Cruz lesson.

For anyone who reads this site, it is explicitly obvious that Tea Party Nation supports Ted Cruz.  The site is not going to become a d…

155 yesterday
Reply by G. Zorn

Now here is something you don't see every day

Pro-Amnesty Democrat Shouted Off Stage by American Patriots at USC Posted by Jim Hoft Pro-amnesty Illinois Rep. Luis Gutierrez was shoute…

Started by David Farrar

0 yesterday

Making a big announcement.

On Monday, someone is making a big announcement.  Actually the announcement is bigger than big for several reasons. It shows initiati…

295 yesterday
Reply by tony newbill

Trust Me! Says the Government!

From http://www.articlevprojecttorestoreliberty.com/editorials.html Reprinted with permission from Lady boots and The Tradesman; AND T…

Started by M

27 on Tuesday
Reply by Carolyn Sue Brannon

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service