Work From Home

Tea Party Nation Forum (13,531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Benghazi: The truth

Republicans held Congressional hearings yesterday on the disaster at the Benghazi Consulate that killed four Americans.  If the Republ…

Started by Judson Phillips

2657 yesterday
Reply by Kathryn McEwen

Don't let them "RAILROAD" this good guy!

I suggest going here to donate to help officer Wilson. So far they have collected over $120,000 in 4 days and he is going to need EVERY PE…

Started by Peter Ballard

0 yesterday

The Obama Doctrine.

It isn’t often I agree with John McCain or Lindsay Graham.  When I do, it means one of two things has happened.  Either hell has froze…

39 yesterday
Reply by Conrad C Gabbard

Welcome to racist America

It has now been fifty years since Dr. Martin Luther King gave his famous “I have a dream” speech.  That was the speech where he dreame…

26 on Thursday
Reply by Peter Ballard

Washington Shakedown

In a politically motivated attack, Rick Perry has been indicted on specious “felony” charges for exercising his constitutional right as go…

Started by Jeff Dover

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

Genocide! A Christian Holocaust

By Alan Caruba  In the last century and now this one, I have lived long enough to have been alive when the Nazis killed six millio…

Started by Alan Caruba

21 on Wednesday
Reply by David Farrar

Renewing the American Idea

.   Imprimus July/August 2014 Renewing the American Idea Paul Ryan U.S. House of Representatives PAUL RYAN is the United States Representa…

Started by Jack Coleman

0 on Wednesday

Monitoring Genocide from the Golf Course in the year of our Lord, 2014

The White House sent me an email today:  Update on the Situation in Iraq On Saturday morning, President Obama delivered an update on the si…

Started by John Wiant

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Lou Green

This should be the real story

The race baiters on the left and the race hucksters have tried to make the story of Ferguson Missouri a story about a white cop who killed…

Started by Tea Party Nation

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Richie Laxton

Greens are the Enemies of Energy

By Alan Caruba   Here in America and elsewhere around the world, Greens continue to war against any energy other than the useless “renewabl…

Started by Alan Caruba

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Robert N. Schick

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service