Work From Home

Tea Party Nation Forum (13,714)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mad as h@@l

wilsonkeywest    a great day here in C.R. going out two appreciate the girls, as Mad AS Hell qbama has trash the w/h so much look like a tr…

Started by wilson

0 May 21, 2010

Doing the job an American president won't do -Read the Arizona bill!

Not sure if this was posted previously here, but attached is what appears to be the original as passed. It does not appear to contain the r…

Started by Kevin Zelhart

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Vern Shotwell

WHAT’S THE BEEF WITH AZ? FEDERAL LAW IS MUCH STRICTER.

Federal law says you can be pulled over for any reason and asked for immigration papers, which is much stronger than Arizona law. So why ar…

Started by Geo Noel

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Vern Shotwell

9-0 SCOTUS decision that police do not have to have ANY REASON to ask your Immigration Status!

http://www.oyez.org/cases/2000-2009/2004/2004_03_1423    Facts of the Case:  Police detained Mena and others in handcuffs while they se…

Started by Dan Garner

1 May 21, 2010
Reply by Vern Shotwell

Immigration: Do you Remember the Cuban Boatlift of 1980? The Haitian Boat People during the Clinton administration?

Didn’t we learn our immigration lesson in American the first, second, third, fourth, or fifth time? With all of the debate recently with i…

Started by Doug~puts Slinky's on Escalators

7 May 20, 2010
Reply by Kaye Woodward

Brave Military Vets who stand shoulder to shoulder in Support of a Brave Liar: A symptom of a deeper problem!

I almost had a fire at my house yesterday. I thank God for that. Sounds a little bizarre to be thankful for this, but if it weren’t for t…

Started by Doug~puts Slinky's on Escalators

8 May 20, 2010
Reply by Kaye Woodward

Ann Coulter's Warning to Conservatives

Republicans on Track to Snatch Defeat From Jaws of Victoryhttp://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=37091

Started by Ryan McKenzie

3 May 20, 2010
Reply by Ryan McKenzie

SO YOU WANT TO KNOW SOME REASONS FOR ALL THE TEA PARTIES ?

"We must take back our nation from all the people who think that anything that offends them should be removed." - Unknown American (The U.S…

Started by Wade Whittaker

14 May 20, 2010
Reply by Kaye Woodward

President Calderon's statement on discrimination

I heard on the news this morning that Mexico's president Calderon stated that he believed that the new law in Arizona would amount to litt…

Started by Russell Berglund

0 May 20, 2010

"Illegal Immigration" and the Catholic Church"???

Dear Reader; "Illegal Immigration" and the Catholic Church???Does anyone else see the connection of the "Extreme Left Faction" of the Catho…

Started by John Wayne Sitterley

0 May 20, 2010

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service