Work From Home

Tea Party Nation Forum (13,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PJTV - National Security Review With Bill Whittle - The Bomb Failed, the System Failed, and DC Fails to See Our Enemy (But a Suspect Is In Custody)

PJTV - National Security Review With Bill Whittle - The Bomb Failed, the System Failed, and DC Fails to See Our Enemy (But a Suspect Is In…

Started by jerry dudley

0 May 5, 2010

Arizona government building closed after strange package recieved

Arizona building containing, among other things, the office of the Gov. of Arizona was closed after a strange package was found in the buil…

Started by Ryan McKenzie

5 May 5, 2010
Reply by Joan Phillips

We have within our grasp, the absolute cure for the US economy!

Tea Partiers!  Unite around this:      The Fair Tax offers us an unprecedented opportunity to make the lives of the American people better.…

Started by Arthur Bruce Robertson

19 May 4, 2010
Reply by Arthur Bruce Robertson

BIG BROTHER IN PENNSYLVANIA

This does not bode well for Pennsylvania    

Started by Feedthebirds

3 May 4, 2010
Reply by Kevin Zelhart

The American Community Survey is unconstitutional, any advice?

The American Community Survey is unconstitutional! Does anybody have any advice on how to thwart it? So far my research has shown that they…

Started by Paul ThoMas

0 May 4, 2010

TPN Letter: Mayor Bloomberg owes us an apology

TPN sent out a notice asking us to call Mayor Bloomberg's office to request an apology for his hypocritical statements.  First he tells Kat…

Started by Kaye Woodward

15 May 4, 2010
Reply by M.D. Wood

WTH?!

New York City mayor, Michael Bloomberg speculating about the Times Square bomber... “There is no credible evidence so far that this attack…

Started by M.D. Wood

3 May 4, 2010
Reply by Rob Mac

Prayer at Lincoln Memorial

Dear Kathleen, This gathering of prayer at the Lincoln Memorial is a good start but it must begin and end with the destination of our etern…

Started by David L Lamon

3 May 4, 2010
Reply by Kaye Woodward

RE: President Barack Obama Calls On Congress To Enact Reforms To Stop A "Potential Corporate Takeover Of Our Elections"

I think what President Barack Obama likes to happen in Congress is that to limit large companies political donations as to prevent to influ…

Started by Kathleen O Prokop

4 May 4, 2010
Reply by Kevin Zelhart

Health Care-Gop Plan

Take a look at the Gop plan for health care I just made it there myself so I have some reading to do but thought it was worth the effort to…

Started by Rob Mac

0 May 4, 2010

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service