Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

The Patriot Privacy Kit

Tea Party Nation Forum (14,138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Racist Elements in Tea-Party Movement

Posted on Sun, Jul. 11, 2010 NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement By JUDY L. THOMASThe Kansas City…

Started by Bill n Rebecca MacSems

12 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Cherylo

Urgent do you opose Elana Kagan Nomination has been set back.

Breaking news - the confirmation vote for leftist-activist judge, Elena Kagan, has been delayed!  This is a great victory for those of us…

Started by Rob Mac

2 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Rob Mac

Impeach or Not to Impeach?

"Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office o…

Started by DocTurtle

9 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Rob Mac

NAACP fanning flames of racism, hate with pending resolution? I say yes!

With the NAACP resolution pending decrying TEA PARTY as racist and the New Black Panthers attacks on the rise we need to keep up to date on…

Started by Arth Day

1 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by GRAMPA aka Donald C Sewell

More to come

Later to day I am going to unload on you with information I have had coming in for a long time. Such as Newt Gingrich a sheep in wolves clo…

Started by JIm Kindle

0 Jul 13, 2010

Out of action

Will be gone until evening got to go to a jam today. Later

Started by JIm Kindle

0 Jul 13, 2010

Arizona and the Illegal Immigration Issue

A Friend of mine from Arizona sent his comment to me and will chime in from here as he is new. This might end up with the other groups too!…

Started by Rights4Right

16 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by JIm Kindle

Texas woman injured after package explodes in face. Please check timetable and Soros conection

The fact that this woman's husband heads a company which explores for oil just adds to the facts in this report. Add this to the fact that…

Started by Deanna Zohar

1 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Deanna Zohar

Gee, Illegal votes from felons may have elected AL Franken..

Illegal votes from convicted felons may have given Al Franken his margin of victory.  And of course, democrats are not interested in the tr…

Started by Judson Phillips

2 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Vern Shotwell

Poll monitoring?

Is anyone aware of any efforts toward comprehensive poll monitoring for this fall's elections?Seems to me if we were able to record video o…

Started by O. B. Ron Quixote

5 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Cherylo

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service