Tea Party Nation Forum (15,099)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTF??? Seizing 401(k)'s?

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/senate-hearing-seizure-of-401k-accounts-may-be-reality-soon_10112010From the above:Democrats in the S…

Started by Michael Goodfellow

0 Nov 5, 2010

One District's Success Story - Do you have one?

Let me share what we have done and you guys share what you have done.  This could turn out to be a "menu" of actions individual tea parties…

Started by Land Shark aka Bob E

1 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Falcon's Ghost

all political leaders are the demiss of this country

I joined this tea party movement because i thought that it was a group of individuals that wanted to change the way america was to live, no…

Started by James smith

0 Nov 5, 2010

NEED HELP IN NC

NC HAS A TEA PARTY CANIDATE THAT RANAGAINST "WHO ARE YOU" BOB ETHRIDGE.SHE WAS AHEAD BY 2100 VOTES WHICH HE COULDN'T GET RECOUNT. BUT SUDDE…

Started by Betsy Parker

0 Nov 5, 2010

califonia and the liberal northeast

Way to go Califoria!  talk about going in reverse.  I hope that Madame Boxer and Gov. Moonbeam Brown don't come begging the rest of the tax…

Started by debbie kirby

0 Nov 5, 2010

If Republicans Win, What Then?

If Republicans Win, What Then? by Bob Livingston November 1, 2010 If actual election-day results confirm conventional wisdom and House - a…

Started by Sherry Phillips

0 Nov 5, 2010

Army Casualty

PLEASE! ! ! TAKE TIME TO SAY A PRAYER AND FORWARD THIS THAT OTHERS MIGHT HONOR THIS HERO DOD Identifies Army Casualty The Department of…

Started by TSGT Uvin A. Clough Jr., USAR, R

0 Nov 5, 2010

Great News From Oklahoma - NO BLOODY SHARIAH! ! !

God Willing, this is just the beginning, and all other states will follow suit, to protect America from the Islamofascist 5th Column consta…

Started by TSGT Uvin A. Clough Jr., USAR, R

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by TSGT Uvin A. Clough Jr., USAR, R

Etheridge trying to steal election in NC

http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-in-raleigh/renee-ellmers-wins-house-seat-but-etheridge-insists-on-a-recount

Started by James Flowers

0 Nov 5, 2010

MARK LEVINS TRIBUTE TO THE TEA PARTY AND A REQUEST FOR HELP FOR JOE MILLER vs LISA MERKOWSKI/ALASKA!!

November 4, 2010 Mark began the program by giving a verbal applause for the Tea Party movement, stating that they were the main reaso…

Started by Sharon A Sutton

2 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Sharon A Sutton

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service