Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Tea Party Nation Forum (14,320)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JUAN HERNANDEZ - MEXICO FIRST, SECOND, AND LAST

JUAN HERNANDEZ - MEXICO FIRST, SECOND, AND LAST VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i7dyp_nK_Q

Started by C. Worrell

0 Aug 7, 2010

Colorado - Unemployment benefits for illegals

Documents reveal potential widespread fraud at Department of Labor August 5th, 2010 by investigates Categories: Featured, Reports, Uncatego…

Started by C. Worrell

0 Aug 7, 2010

words of a father whose daughter was killed by an illegal alien

Read the powerful words of a father whose daughter was killed by an illegal alien August 6, 2:47 PM Immigration Reform Examiner Dave Gibson…

Started by C. Worrell

0 Aug 7, 2010

Another Tentacle on the Federal Octopus

The recently passed and signed into law Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, created yet another tentacle on the Fede…

Started by DocTurtle

0 Aug 7, 2010

Kagan Confirmed 37 to 63 disapointing vote.

7 three times from 3-7 and what do you get,  6 three times from 6-3 and what do you get ?777-666We have work to do you think ?http://bunker…

Started by Rob Mac

6 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Rob Mac

Amending the 14th Amendment

I have been following the debate on Illegal Immigrants having babies on American soil in order to gain citizenship. There is a lot to consi…

Started by Alan M. Haddaway

13 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Sherri

Donations for Michele Bachmann

Dear Supporter, Is Nancy Pelosi afraid of strong conservative women? It certainly seems that way! As a strong, conservative woman in…

Started by Rob Mac

1 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Rob Mac

We aren't racists...it's only our movement....

Okay, they just keep getting weirder.  Calling us racists hasn't worked, so now it is this!

Started by Judson Phillips

22 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by John Kelly

Voter fraud people are looking out for your vote.

Voter Fraud Discussed in Fresno by KSEE News Good Job People. August 6, 2010 The Central Valley Tea Party is teaming up with a new o…

Started by Rob Mac

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Rob Mac

RUMOR OR TRUTH?

I have constantly said the stimulus money should be used for resatblishing our manufacturing base.   so when i heard that GM was getting a…

Started by WALTER KLUKSA

6 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by WALTER KLUKSA

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service