Tea Party Nation Forum (14,535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Palin in 2012!!!

With the direction of our country in desperate need to change course, the 2012 election will be more important than the 2008 election. The…

Started by Bryan - Los Angeles

93 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

The economy!!!

I am having trouble understanding why all of America is not up in arms over energy and its link to solving major economic issues.   Solutio…

Started by GB

6 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Cherylo

R-I-N

where does it stop??? https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/Home.aspx R-I-N

Started by John Brenton Sr.

0 Sep 12, 2010

NEW meaning for Labor Day!

OK...I know this may be far fetched but here it is... Remember the civilian ARMY that Obama talked about way back when? It is going to be b…

Started by Rich Norris

4 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Kevin Zelhart

Az residents making arrests.

Subject: In AZ a citizen can make an arrest pusuant to the ARS ------------13-3884. Arrest by private person A private person may make an a…

Started by martha _arizona

1 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Vern Shotwell

Candidates we need to know about

Tea Party Nation maintains a policy of not endorsing candidates.  We believe local Tea Party groups should be the ones to make those endor…

Started by Judson Phillips

3 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Jim Williams

TEA PARTY on the water front of Washington North Carolina

Hey join our Tea Party Group at - Beaufort Patriot and Tea Party on facebook. we have a link their to our website and we are now getting th…

Started by jerry dudley

0 Sep 11, 2010

Think Islamic problems caused by a small minority of Muslims?

Think Islamic problems caused by a small minority of Muslims? Read the facts, and think again! As sure as I know that there will be anothe…

Started by Aristotle The Hun

5 Sep 11, 2010

The Party(s) of NO!!

Obama has caled the Republicans "The Party of No" Fiscal Consevatives of ALL the political party(s) should be included. The word (loud and…

Started by elaine nancy smith

2 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Jon in DC

today at Wal Mart

Something special happened at Wal Mart today---I was walking thru the store early this morning carrying the flag I just bought to put up ou…

Started by kelly morrow

1 Sep 11, 2010

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service