>

Tea Party Nation Forum (15,196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marine Casualty

PLEASE! ! ! TAKE TIME TO SAY A PRAYER AND FORWARD THIS THAT OTHERS MIGHT HONOR THIE HERO DOD Identifies Marine Casualty The Department o…

Started by TSGT Uvin A. Clough Jr., USAR, R

1 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Rob Mac

EPA's MOST WANTED Fugitive List

Were you aware that the EPA has a "Most Wanted" list for fugitives who have committed environmental crimes? Defendants charged with enviro…

Started by Katie Baker

1 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Vern Shotwell

Any "Birthers" out there?

I honestly don't know if any or many Tea Partiers out there have reservations about Obama's legitimacy to be president as a 'natural b…

Started by bigmac

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Vern Shotwell

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Where are we going with this nation, when the Fed Govt sues Arizona over a law that mirrors the Fed law?

Started by bigmac

3 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Gary

The Stupidity of Obama's War of Attrition in Afghanistan! ! !

Can you believe the Stupidity of the 'ISLAMIC' Chairman Obama, his Quisling Secretary of Defense, Gates, as well as those members of the Jo…

0 Nov 13, 2010

ProVision1 Media - New Media Network

As of 5:00 PM CST, my husband, Dr. Jeffrey "Jake" Baker and I are the general manager and program director for WRNO International Shortwave…

Started by Katie Baker

0 Nov 13, 2010

Remember Obama's Justice has denied that these people were/are Jihadist Islamic Terrorists? ? ?

The fact that there is an Islamic 5th Column supporting and working to Establish a New Caliphate world wide is ignored not only in America,…

0 Nov 13, 2010

Redistribution of wealth and why it will destroy us.

It seems simple in the minds of conservatives. That is because conservatives have a HUGE amount of common sense and cannot be deceived easi…

Started by Gary

0 Nov 13, 2010

The Mesure Of A Society Is How well you treat your weakest link

If you are tired are need focus were to lead a nation don't look to the top foranswers to the likes of George Soros .The weakest point can…

Started by Rob Mac

0 Nov 13, 2010

fair tax

Can anyone tell me in any detail, what Huckabee's fair tax is all about ?

Started by thomas duran

0 Nov 13, 2010

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service