Tea Party Nation Forum (14,864)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An idea to respond to Obama's Car key slams

I would like to get the idea to people in the TEA party, or republicans who could make an add for national distribution but have never had…

Started by Arth Day

1 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Kevin Zelhart

does this video inspire you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTKDi5CNp1I

Started by Tom Sheets

0 Oct 18, 2010

Don't Let Down, Hammer Away at all those Elected, To Insure That THIS "IS" THEIR 1ST PRIORITY! ! !

The Republican/Conservative Leaders in Both Houses have promised to end "Obamanation Care" If this is to happen all of these Politicians mu…

Started by TSGT Uvin A. Clough Jr., USAR, R

2 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by TSGT Uvin A. Clough Jr., USAR, R

Evil Is On The Uptick In The World Today Because Of Obama's Weakness And His Hatred Of America. What Do You Think?

Pamela Geller, in her blog "Atlas Shrugs" today, contrasts the current situation in Lebanon with that of five years ago during the Bush adm…

Started by American Infidel

1 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

ACT AS IF OUR LIVES DEPEND ON COUNTING THE MILITARY VOTES, THEY DO!

NY & Illinois Military Votes NOT COUNTED?   UNCONSCIONABLE MILITARY VOTES -Where is the Commander in Chief On The Voting Rights of the…

Started by Monica Gayle KERN

2 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Monica Gayle KERN

Frankly hypocritical? No - mid-term memory loss!

Came across this insight into the integrity of Barney Frank this evening, on the blog of Greg Mankiw.http://gregmankiw.blogspot.com/2010/10

Started by Jack Enright

0 Oct 18, 2010

America is finished in 20 to 30 years

If I just wrote a short post saying that America is finished, everyone would say I’m crazy. But I’ve outlined the slow methodical destruct…

Started by Doug~puts Slinky's on Escalators

10 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Jon Brunke

Progressive/Marxists Leadership running for Office Aiding and Abetting Islamofaschist's

Your Progressive/Marxist's Members of Congress Boxer, Waxman and Reid among others at Work. Not for You and Not for America but Aiding and…

Started by TSGT Uvin A. Clough Jr., USAR, R

1 Oct 18, 2010

Election day for the House and Senate is November 2. But in many cases, the election results could take little longer. From Foxnews

"I can't wait until this election is over." I've heard that refrain from dozens of people over the past few weeks. Election day for the Hou…

Started by Deanna Zohar

1 Oct 18, 2010

The Tea Party Is Here to Stay

The Tea Party Is Here to Stay Today, The Heritage Foundation released its 2010 Index of Dependence on Government. This annual report track…

Started by Walter T. Fitzgerald

9 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Jon Brunke

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service